Join Dianne Carmichael, a leading CEO and recognized brand expert in this one and a half day course to learn how to manage your personal leadership brand in the world of web 2.0, while successfully aligning it with corporate mission, vision, and values.
As an executive, this course will teach you the impact of reputation – and perception – on personal and professional success, while explaining the critical need in today’s Web 2.0 world, for an intentional personal brand strategy. It will give you the toolkit to proactively establish your personal leadership brand before others establish it for you! Furthermore, it will teach you how to tie in social media strategy (ie. CEO blogs) to deepen the customer relationship and strengthen corporate brand image.
As a business leader, you have the ability to drive your own personal and professional success by taking control of your online reputation – applying traditional brand principles to create a strong inner brand that delivers on your personal brand promise. Conversely, businesses can create high-performing teams, drive employee satisfaction, maximize productivity and positively impact their corporate brand through the power of high-level alignment of personal leadership brands. This symbiotic relationship creates a win-win for key executives, business owners and corporations.
As a participant you will:
- Experience a deep, introspective understanding of your strengths, emotional intelligence and personal leadership brand through the completion of Strengths Finder 2.0, Emotional Intelligence 2.0 and a 360-degree assessment, generating a customized 20-page report.
- Measure your unique online presence and develop strategies to maximize future results.
- The future is video: develop a script outline and learn to create a branded video bio.
- Using a unique program, generate a personal QR code and personally curated Google results page for use on business cards, websites, social media sites and print materials.
- Understand the latest social media trends from an internationally recognized expert.
- Learn the importance of non-verbal communication to support personal brand efforts from a body language author and expert to G-8 leaders
- Develop an executable action plan that will be reviewed in a one-on-one follow-up coaching session.
Learn more about Dianne Carmichael
Program Dates and Fees
April 18-19, 2012
$1200.00 + HST
Parking is included.
Who Should Attend?
C-Suite, senior executives, professional leaders, high-performing entrepreneurs.
Classes are conveniently held at the
DeGroote School of Business
Ron Joyce Centre
4350 South Service Road
DeGroote’s new state-of-the-art campus is easily accessible from the QEW and GO Train service.
Click here to register now for this course.
Need more information? Please contact us by email at email@example.com or by phone at 905-525-9140 ext. 23917.